Dunn, Davidson & Whitett

  • ugiepark1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2008
      I am the person who is compiling a list of Peterhead shipmasters.
      (Never ending job !!)
      I only have information on Robert Davidson (which you probably already
      have) :
      Robert Davidson married Helen Dunn on January 13th.1825
      Only other info I have is that their son James (also a Mariner) died on
      December 20th.1856 (Aged 20) (Death Cert. 232/1 Entry 130).
      Do you have any other information on Robert Davidson & Helen Dunn ?
      (for example, when they died etc.). If you have I would greatly
      appreciate getting this from you.

      I'll try and follow up on the other two names and see if I can dig
      anything up.

      All the best............Alex Ritchie
    • R.J.B.Collinson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2008
        Do you have my Grand x 4 Uncle James Marshall of Peterhead - lost on
        Perseverance 1901 and his brother John Marshall my Grand x4 Father also of
        Peterhead - I am waiting for the National Archives to send me the log he
        kept of the Penny Expedition to find Franklin. All other details that I know
        are on my website. If you know any more I would be grateful for the
        information.

        WWW.Family-trees.org.uk

        R. J. B. Collinson
        United Kingdom