RE: [Peterhead] Re: Cardno

  • Julian Lovegrove
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2008
      I visited the National Archives yesterday and found the following which might interest someone here:Arnold Wright CARDNO bn Peterhead 1892 Certified ships Engineer 2nd Class on 3 Nov 1915 at Sydney, NSW.Source: BT 140 Vol 3 Registers of certificates of Competency, Engineers, Colonial (1870-1921)Julian Lovegrove
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1 7:03 AM
        Richard

        If you look at my web site http://angelfire.com/ny4/peterhead you will find
        the Cardno family of Peterhead. Also
        I have some Pattullo's from the Dundee area that date around mid to late
        1700s. Don't know if this is the same
        family that you are researching, Pattillo.

        Cheers
        Jim Allan
      • R.J.B.Collinson
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1 7:09 AM