RE: [Peterhead] Just Joined the group

  • R.J.B.Collinson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2008
      Hazel - I have just sent a quick email to the group detailing very roughly
      where I am in Peterhead research. I hope that email helps. In the meantime
      if you have a look at family-trees.org.uk you will have a good idea what I
      have. I have just put 7 recordings of my great-aunt Jessie Urquhart singing
      folk songs!

      All the best

      Richard

      R. J. B. Collinson