Re: [Peterhead] Re: St Peters Churchyard Memorials: CD Review

  • Celtic Mist
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 1 9:00 AM
      anne email me a form please

      Anne Allan <anneallan@...> wrote: Steve wrote:

      Could someone give details how to obtain the CD from Peterhead churchyard?
      *St Peters Churchyard Memorials: CD *Thanks Steve

      The CD " St Peter's Churchyard Memorials" is available from the Family
      History Society of Buchan.
      I can email out an order form to anyone who would like one.

      Regards

      Anne

      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 2 6:38 AM
        Hello Anne,

        Would you email me a form for the St Peters Kirkyard Memorials CD.

        Thank you,
        F Reid

      • Jill Haworth
        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 1, 2009
          Is it still possible to obtain the CD from St.Peter's Churchyard Memorials? I am looking for further info on Mary McKay-lair A197.
          Regards,
          Jill

          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 2, 2009
            Hi Jill
            Yes the CD of St Peter's Churchyard is still available. Please see our
            website's shop page to order it.- www.fhsb.org.uk.

            You may also be interested in knowing that the Constitution Street
            Cemetery (Peterhead) will be out on CD within a month. Details of this
            are also on the site with an opportunity for members of the society to
            pre-order at a special price.

            Anne