RE: [Peterhead] Re: St Peters Churchyard Memorials: CD Review

  • Ed Campbell
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 30, 2008
      Hello Ann:

      I am going to post office to get a pound sterling money order (unless you
      can now accept Visa) and need to know what the new postal rate will be for
      the CD.

      I will include both my application for membership and order for the world
      famous CD.

      Thanks for all you efforts!

      Ed. Campbell

    • Anne Allan
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 31, 2008
        Steve wrote:

        Could someone give details how to obtain the CD from Peterhead churchyard?
        *St Peters Churchyard Memorials: CD *Thanks Steve

        The CD " St Peter's Churchyard Memorials" is available from the Family
        History Society of Buchan.
        I can email out an order form to anyone who would like one.

        Regards

        Anne
      • Celtic Mist

          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 2, 2008
            Hello Anne,

            Would you email me a form for the St Peters Kirkyard Memorials CD.

            Thank you,
            F Reid

          • Jill Haworth
            Message 5 of 22 , Jun 1, 2009
              Is it still possible to obtain the CD from St.Peter's Churchyard Memorials? I am looking for further info on Mary McKay-lair A197.
              Regards,
              Jill

              Message 6 of 22 , Jun 2, 2009
                Hi Jill
                Yes the CD of St Peter's Churchyard is still available. Please see our
                website's shop page to order it.- www.fhsb.org.uk.

                You may also be interested in knowing that the Constitution Street
                Cemetery (Peterhead) will be out on CD within a month. Details of this
                are also on the site with an opportunity for members of the society to
                pre-order at a special price.

                Anne