Cemeteries in Peterhead??

  • sandi mcintyre
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 1:52 PM
      Hi: I'am trying to find what cemetery the following children are buried in:

      Maggie Bella Morrison, b. May 18,1893, Peterhead, died Oct 3,1895 of Pertusis
      Adam Tomlie Morrison b. Feb. 10,1908, Peterhead, died Sept. 25,1914 of Diphtheria
      for 16 days and cardiac failure.

      Parent's were William Morrison and Isabella (Knight) Morrison.

      Thanks to all for any help Sandi