Dundee shipping year books

  • Noelene Jenkinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      I've just found out from a researcher that my son-in-law's ancestor,
      Alexander BATTY, ship's carpenter of Peterhead, was drowned at sea on the
      whaling schooner 'Seduisante' just off Nottingham Island, Canada on 25
      September 1911.

      Since the vessel was registered in Dundee, can anyone tell me where I might
      be able to source more information on this vessel's fateful voyage from the
      Dundee year books?

      Noelene Jenkinson
      Horsham, Australia