Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] [Peterhead] Morrison Family Genealogy

  • sandi mcintyre
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27 6:56 AM
      Good Morning Catherine: Thanks for the latest information - yes this would be the family.

      I will look into Scotland People. Wonderful of you to share all the information, your time & kindness in helping me out. Your take care & have a great day!!! Sandi

      Cci <cci@...> wrote:
      Hi Sandi,
      I was asking for the parents of William Morrison snr.
      That's oky. His birth, marriage or death cert would confirm his parents names for sure.
      I THINK this is him on the 1881 census.
      10C Love Lane, Peterhead
      Andrew Morrison, head, mar, 36, Masons lab, brn New Deer
      Louisa Morrison, wife, mar, 36, brn Longside
      Louisa Morrison, dau, 19, Dressmaker, brn Longside
      William Morrison, son, 15, Labourers son, brn Longside
      Margaret Morrison, dau, 13, scholar, brn Longside
      Peter Morrison, son, 7, scholar, brn Peterhead
      Lizzie Morrsion, dau, 4, brn Peterhead
      Andrewina Morrison, dau, 2, brn Peterhead
      James Morrison, son, 4 months, brn Peterhead

      On the 1901 census there was a James and Peter living with William and Isabella who would fit these ages.
      Good luck with Scotlandspeople, you'll get lots of answers there.
      Catherine