Peterhead Churchyard CD

  • Margaret Hector
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2008
      To all those who contributed to the CD and especially to the History Society of Buchan,
      Thank you so much for making the information available to people like me who will probably never be able to personally retrace family history.
      I was not able to find many of my family, but all the way through there are clues about possible avenues to follow. The history given about the people of Peterhead and where they moved out to is incredible.
      The CD is magnificent and something I will use often.
      Well done! What a service!
      Cheers
      Margaret
      Western Australia