Re: Batty death at sea and Year of Homecoming

  • Noelene Jenkinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2008
      Thanks Fiona and David for getting back to me. I have checked out the website and will pass on the info to my Scottish son-in-law.

      Noelene Jenkinson
      Horsham, Australia

      Hi Noeline,
      I havent come accross a 'Batty' surname but I will keep a look out.
      As to 'Year of the Homecoming' if you google it the info is on there.
      hope this helps
      regards Fiona

      Here is information on 2009 Year of the homcoming
      http://www.homecomingscotland.com/
      It also coincides with the 250th annivesary of Robert Burns
      All the best
      Dave Davidson