RE: [Peterhead] Re: St Peter's Churchyard MI's CD

  • Henderson, Roy
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2008
      Hi Viv,

      Thanks to both you and Alison for discovering and confirming the
      incorrect file link so quickly - that will help us to fix the problem
      before having issued too many copies of the CD.

      I must confess that I never even noticed the problem on my own copy
      because I simply transferred all the files to my hard drive and opened
      the PDFs directly without using the interface. The most important thing
      is that the two data files are on the CD so at least there is not the
      frustration of having to wait for a replacement before being able to
      access the complete set of records.

      Please feel free to come back with any further questions which may arise

      Roy

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2008
        Big sigh of relief! Thanks for the feedback Alison ...

        Regards,

        Roy

        From: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Peterhead%40yahoogroups.com>
        <Peterhead@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Peterhead%40yahoogroups.com> >