Re: [Peterhead] Re: St Peters Churchyard Memorials: CD Review (Mary Ann davidson

  • george4705@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2008
      In a message dated 03/05/2008 5:27:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      anneallan@... writes:

      I was also very interested in your Mary Ann Davidson.
      I have a Mary Ann Davidson, born late 1840 ( 7m old in 1841 Census). I
      have lost track for her after 1851 when she was at Forehill, Peterhead.
      Would it be the same one?

      ________

      I have a Mary Ann Davidson as well
      Mary Ann DAVIDSON
      * BIRTH: 9 Mar 1854, Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
      * DEATH: 23 Jun 1876, Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
      * * Father: John Davidson
      * Mother: Isabella Souter Hay

      george