Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: [Peterhead] reply to Marion and Christine

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      Hi Christine,
      The Mormon's would tell you if they have film readers available for public use in your area.
      Take the film number I quoted and they will order in the film for you for a small fee. You can read the film on one of their readers at one of their Family History Libraries
      You can usually use the film for 4 weeks.
      Hope this helps.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine.