unsubscribe

  • McWheels1@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 15 , May 17, 1999
      unsubscribe
    • lesley connell
      Message 2 of 15 , May 25, 1999

        >unsubscribe

        >Where do some of the Internet's largest email lists reside?
        >http://www.onelist.com
        >At ONElist - the most scalable and reliable service on the Internet.
      • Marie Anne Cooper
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 6 1:17 AM
        • Joyce T. Irvine
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 18, 2000
            unsubscribe
          • di & cliff
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 12, 2000
              unsubscribe
            • di & cliff
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 19, 2000
                unsubscribe
              • lgrummett@sk.sympatico.ca
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 30, 2000
                • David Stark & Mel Owen
                  Message 8 of 15 , Sep 2, 2001
                    unsubscribe please

                  • susan willilamson
                    Message 9 of 15 , Sep 10, 2001
                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 12, 2001
                        Hi Susan, this is Nancy. So, how do you unsubscibe to
                        the Peterhead thing. We keep getting tons of e-mails
                        that are totally useless.
                        Hope all is well with you.
                        Take Care,
                        Nancy

                        Message 11 of 15 , Sep 12, 2001
                          On 12 Sep 2001, at 19:33, nancy johnson wrote:

                          > Hi Susan, this is Nancy. So, how do you unsubscibe to
                          > the Peterhead thing. We keep getting tons of e-mails
                          > that are totally useless.
                          > Hope all is well with you.

                          To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank message to:

                          Don

                          Don Esslemont, Director
                          Decision Research Ltd, Box 5530 Wellington New Zealand
                          Phone: (64 4) 499 2040 Fax: (64 4) 499 2080
                          Mobile: (64 2) 144 8769 Home:(64 6) 325 8409
                          email: don@... http://www.decision.co.nz
                        • Billofhhi@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jan 24, 2002
                            please remove me from your e-mail list.

                            thank you
                            Message 13 of 15 , Nov 9, 2006
                              Please unscribe me as Im unable to continue my research through ill health

                              Katherine Blake

                            • DeLories Vaughn
                              Message 14 of 15 , Mar 28 5:19 PM
                                Unsubscribe