RE: [Peterhead] Re: ROBB family of Peterhead

  • Barbara Dawes
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2008
      Hi Dave,

      Thanks for the info but unfortunately, at this time, these don't seem to
      have found a way into my lines. I have a couple of "Pratt's" but none
      connected to the Morison/Morrison's. However, one never knows, so will file
      this for future reference.

      Barbara
      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      12:19 PM

    • ogstonfamilyresearcher
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2010
        Hi Barbara,

        I see you mention that you are also researching Milne and McRae.

        I have a Ann McRae born 1874 in Keith to Duncan Mcrae and Margaret Ewan. Ann married Alexander Milne and they had Maggie Milne born 1895 in Keith and then they relocated back to Peterhead and had Annie Milne in 1898 and Lizzie in 1900. I dont know if they had any more children.

        Are these any relation to you?

        Cheers
        Susan
        Ontario, Canada

        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dawes" <bdawes@...> wrote:

        Sim's, Morison & Morrison's, Milne's, McRae's, Matthew's (Methlick/Tarves area), Gray (moved to Ayrshire), Brooks, Birnie's, Beagrie, Begg's & Anderson's make up some of the surnames connected
        > to this family. Some stayed in the Peterhead area and others immigrated to other parts of Scotland, N.Z., Canada, U.S.A. etc.

        > Any connections?
        >
        > Barbara Dawes
        > Ontario, Canada
        > bdawes@...

      • Barbara Dawes
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 12, 2010
          Hi Susan,

          The Ann McRAE in my database died before 1841 and was married to Donald McPHERSON born about 1776 Invernesshire, Scotland and died before 1851. They were the parents of Jane McPHERSON born between 1829 and 1832 (various sources) Invernesshire and died February 26, 1893 Kilmun, Argyllshire. She married James BRUCE (1831-1910) on Jun 8, 1854 Dunoon & Kilmun, Argyllshire.

          Barbara Dawes
          Ontario, Canada