ROBB family - MILNE

  • Noelene Jenkinson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2008
      Barbara,

      I have an Eliza Ann MILNE d/o William MILNE, Farm Servant/Labourer and Charlotte MUTCH, b1880 Lochside, Cruden, d1969 Maud, who married Alexander BATTY in 1903 East Church Manse Phd. Any connection?

      Noelene Jenkinson
      Horsham Australia

    • Barbara Dawes
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2008
        Hi Noelene,

        Sorry, the four MUTCH's I have - Alexander died bef 1875; Ann died
        1890-1934, Elizabeth Sim 1885-1943 and Jessie 1813-1875 d/o Alexander and
        none of the Lochside, Cruden area.

        Thanks for asking.

        Barbara Dawes
        Ontario, Canada
        bdawes@...
        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        9:21 AM

      • Celtic Mist

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 25, 2008
            Hi Noelene,

            I can see where I wasn't very clear, so will re-do my reply.

            Alexander MUTCH & wife Elizabeth LOGGIE (both died bef 1875 based on
            daughter's death) were the parents of Jessie MUTCH Chr. Apr 22, 1813
            Peterhead died March 3, 1875 (oops) Hardhill, Cruden. Jessie married 1833
            James Robb 1812-1893. Beyond this I have no other MUTCH info for this
            group.

            Ann MUTCH married to William ROBERTSON both died sometime between 1890 and
            1934 based on the marriage and death of their daughter Ann Elizabeth
            ROBERTSON . Beyond this I have no other MUTCH info for this family.

            Elizabeth Sim MUTCH born Sept 7, 1885 Fraserburgh died June 4, 1943 Aberdeen
            married James WATT 1889-1973. Beyond this I have no other MUTCH info for
            this family.

            The reason I don't have further info on these individual MUTCH's is that
            they are what I call "Parents of the Spouse" and therefore further details
            going back are not related to me, so I don't research them. That said,
            Elizabeth Sim MUTCH is the spouse, so I should be going after her parents
            and will do so when I get to working my ALLARDYCE line which is where she
            connects through her husband James WATT whose mother was an ALLARDYCE.

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.
            9:22 AM