Memorial Inscription CD

  • Betty
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2008
      Hi, I am interested in purchasing the cd. Could you please advise me of the procedure?

      Many Thanks

      Elizabeth

    • Anne
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2008
        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Betty" <ebmurphy@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I am interested in purchasing the cd. Could you please advise
        me of the procedure?

        The Family History Society of Buchan is publishing the Memorial
        Inscription CD. It will be available within the next week or two.
        If anyone wishes to purchase a copy, or to join the society, please
        email me off list at anneallan@..., and I will send out an
        order form.

        Regards

        Anne