Photos of Peterhead

  • jbright246
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      Those photos sure jogged my memory. Especially the ones of
      Coplandhill. The 1881 census indicates an Andrew McKenzie,a dairy
      farmer, at Coplandhill Farm. The 1901 census has him at Blackhouse
      Cottage. He had a brother, John, at Smiddyhill Farm. Are there any
      descendants of these men still in Peterhead? They were my
      ggrandmother's brothers.

      Thanks in advance.

      Judi