Photo's of Peterhead

  • weelass1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hi Everyone,
      I have a friend who is putting together some photo's of Peterhead on
      to the web, there are only a few at the moment but he plans on adding
      more. The photo's will not be available for sale as far as I am aware,
      but I thought that some of you who have come from Peterhead or are
      still there might be interested in seeing them. It brought back some
      memories for me!
      Hope you enjoy them, here is the link to the site.
      www.public.fotki.com/bluetoonser/

      Hazel Holt