No Subject

  • JDVon@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 1999
      What is this going to do to our Ancestry research? This will put us back to
      square one. We've got to do something about this. De

      This Is Important - Please Read ASAP!

      VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
      CNN reported that in the next two weeks, Congress is going to vote on
      allowing telephone companies to charge for Internet access. That means,
      every time we make a long distance e-mail we will receive a long distance
      charge. This will get costly. Please visit the following web site AND
      complain.
      Complain to your Congressman. Don't allow this to pass!
      The following address will allow you to send an e-mail on this subject
      directly to your Congressman. Let your friends know about the situation,
      too!
      http://www.house.gov/writerep
      Pass this on to your friends. It is urgent! I hope all of you will pass
      this on to all your friends and family. All of us have an interest in this
      one.
      PLEASE FORWARD TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW TODAY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!

      |\/\/\/\/\/| Marc Hunter
      | | Computer Technical Services Administrator
      | (o | o) Seminole State College
      C _)
      | '- |