RE: [Peterhead] looking for my father

  • Henderson, Roy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2008
      From the build of him Lisa he certainly could have been a Commando but I
      don't know if he served or not - sorry.

      There's no tactful way for me to say this, but I mean it as sensitively
      as possible, I don't think the Neil Massie I remember would have left a
      young child behind him - plus, with Peterhead being the size it was back
      then, I am sure that people would have known if such an event had
      happened.

      There are other Massie families in Peterhead so it may be one of them

      Roy