Re: John Slesser 1817 Peterhead.

  • haworth.jill
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2008
      Not sure if there is any connection. Could be, but don't have enough
      information about John Slessor's (b. 1817) father(Alexander) to make
      the link.Do you have any information on James Slessor's(m.2 Jan 1858)
      parents?
      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, Celtic Mist <airforce_one19149@...>
      wrote:

      > are any of these your relatives
      >
      > 3. Christian DANIEL (b.Abt 1837-,,Aberdeen,Scotland)
      >
      > sp: James SLESSOR (m.2 Jan 1858)
      >
      > 4. Jean Robb SLESSOR (b.5 Feb 1858-
      ,Peterhead,Aberdeen,Scotland)

      > 4. Christian SLESSOR (b.3 Jun 1859-
      ,Cruden,Aberdeen,Scotland)

      > sp: William CAMERON (b.Abt 1844-
      ,Cluny,Aberdeen,Scotland)

      > 5. Christina CAMERON (b.Abt 1877-
      ,Cruden,Aberdeen,Scotland)

      > 5. William CAMERON (b.Abt 1878-
      ,Cruden,Aberdeen,Scotland)

      > 5. Jane CAMERON (b.Abt 1880-,Cruden,Aberdeen,Scotland)
      >
      > 4. Robert SLESSOR (b.3 Nov 1860-
      ,Cruden,Aberdeen,Scotland)

      > 4. Alexander SLESSOR (b.8 Jan 1864-
      ,Cruden,Aberdeen,Scotland)