My Duncan family history

  • Dee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2008
      I am trying to trace my family tree. I know my great grandparents
      Alexander Duncan and his Wife Isabella whose maiden name was Ro(d)ger
      lived on crooked lane Peterhead. Where my grandfather William Johnston
      Duncan (known to the family as Toolie) was born 20/2/1919. I have been
      told that they had 13 children and have a few confirmed names these
      are Isabella (abt1900)married Alexander Geddes and had at least 1
      child, a boy alexander (known to the family as Sockie), I have been
      led to believe that Toolie and Sockie were both born around the same
      time. Maria Abt 1901 who married Alexander Morgan in 1922 and I
      believe have at least 1 child a daughter isabella. I also have
      Alexander 1904 who died at sea in 1942 whilst in the royal navy There
      is also Margaret whose date of birth I do not know, she married Alex
      Christie and moved to Aberdeen. And I believe there was a a George and
      an Annie(nannie).

      I would appreciate any help that can be given to me

      Donna