Re: [Peterhead] Re: John Slesser 1817 Peterhead.

  • Celtic Mist
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2008
      are any of these your relatives

      3. Christian DANIEL (b.Abt 1837-,,Aberdeen,Scotland)

      sp: James SLESSOR (m.2 Jan 1858)

      4. Jean Robb SLESSOR (b.5 Feb 1858-,Peterhead,Aberdeen,Scotland)

      4. Christian SLESSOR (b.3 Jun 1859-,Cruden,Aberdeen,Scotland)

      sp: William CAMERON (b.Abt 1844-,Cluny,Aberdeen,Scotland)

      5. Christina CAMERON (b.Abt 1877-,Cruden,Aberdeen,Scotland)

      5. William CAMERON (b.Abt 1878-,Cruden,Aberdeen,Scotland)

      5. Jane CAMERON (b.Abt 1880-,Cruden,Aberdeen,Scotland)

      4. Robert SLESSOR (b.3 Nov 1860-,Cruden,Aberdeen,Scotland)

      4. Alexander SLESSOR (b.8 Jan 1864-,Cruden,Aberdeen,Scotland)

      sp: Agnes HENDERSON (m.3 Dec 1886)

      5. Thomas George SLESSOR (b.27 Mar 1893-,Cruden,Aberdeen,Scotland

      "haworth.jill" <jial@...> wrote: --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Betty Holmes" <bede@...> wrote:
      >Hello Betty: It's been a few years, since we contacted each other.
      We met in Montreal, many years ago and shared some information about
      the Diveralls. I'm still trying to find out more information about the
      Slesser family, particularly John Slesser's father Alexander and his
      mother Mary McKay. Not having much luck, though!
      Thanks for message,
      Jill
      > I also have John Slessor b.1817 in one of my family Trees
      >
      > He married one of my Husband.s ancestors- Isabella DIVERALL b.abt
      1809 in Peterhead.1843.
      > They had 2 children William & John.
      > Betty.

    • haworth.jill
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2008
        Not sure if there is any connection. Could be, but don't have enough
        information about John Slessor's (b. 1817) father(Alexander) to make
        the link.Do you have any information on James Slessor's(m.2 Jan 1858)
        parents?
        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, Celtic Mist <airforce_one19149@...>