New Peterhead Group

  • Isobel Buchan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2008
      Congratulations to the new group and I wish you every success in the future. It's really pleasing to see interest being taken locally in genealogy as it's become a fascinating hobby for many of us who left Peterhead but not so for our relatives still living there until recently. I would appreciate being kept up to date with any projects being undertaken by the group and it might be possible to undertake some transcribing or some other practical asistance if it can be done at a distance since I live in Australia.

      I would also be very intersted in the cemetery cd's.

      Isobel Buchan