Re: Exciting News

  • Anne Allan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2008
      *H Moon wrote:*
      "Gosh I had a summer job as a waitress in the Palace in 1965. I remember
      some american guests trying to go to the beach wearing shorts on a
      sunday. They were stopped by a very irate manager and told to get
      dressed properly for the sabbath. Lovely hotel though."

      It is still a lovely hotel, but has changed a bit since the 1960's. But
      then what has'nt.

      Anne