Peterhead FH Group

  • ugiepark1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      For Anne Allan :

      Anne, can you clarify something for me regarding your recent
      discussions?
      Is the Mary Robertson research material M.Is rather than indexed
      burials and Lair Registers ?
      I'm thinking about the work which John Milne did at Arbuthnot House on
      behalf of the Aberdeen & NE FHS. I understood that they were going to
      make his research available on CD for sale. Do you know anything about
      that ?

      Alex Ritchie