Re: [Peterhead] Re: Cemetery Records at Peterhead

  • Gweneth Myers
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 8, 2008
      G'day Ian
      Seems like the CD is going to be a sell out before itis released. Congratulations! Would you please add me to your list as well.
      Thanks heaps,
      Gwen Myers.

      Message 2 of 25 , Jan 9, 2008
        Greetings to all interested in Peterhead Cemetery Records (and there are dozens of you).

        Since I first posted my message back in November I have heard from over 30 people. I have also been able to get in contact with the author (with whom I had lost contact temporarily). Initially it was agreed that I would make copies and sell from Canada. Then just after Christmas I received word that a new genealogy group was being set up in Peterhead. It will include a person knowledgeable in IT, and that they would like to make and distribute copies themselves. This is the wish of the author.

        So for now I would ask everyone to be a bit patient, to wait for a note on this discussion group, and then for you to make your request known to them.

        As I understand it, the Old Churchyard is a 'finished product', but Mary Robertson wants to do some more work on the Constitution St Cemetery - so I am not sure of its distribution status.

        Sincerely,
        Ian Robertson
        864 Pacific Dr
        Delta, BC, Canada
        V4M 2K3
        Tel: 604-943-3715
        fax:604-943-7391
        email: HYPERLINK "mailto:idr@..."idr@...
        web: HYPERLINK "http://www.robertsoninc.ca/"www.robertsoninc.ca

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.

      • kathytrevelyan
        Message 3 of 25 , Jan 13, 2008
          I'd like a CD too please!
          Kathy

          --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, Gweneth Myers <gwenethmyers@...>
          wrote:

          > G'day Ian
          > Seems like the CD is going to be a sell out before itis released.
          Congratulations! Would you please add me to your list as well.
          > Thanks heaps,
          > Gwen Myers.

        • kathytrevelyan
          Message 4 of 25 , Jan 13, 2008
            I'd like a CD too please!

            wrote:

            > G'day Ian
            > Seems like the CD is going to be a sell out before itis released.
            Congratulations! Would you please add me to your list as well.
            > Thanks heaps,
            > Gwen Myers.

          • traceclip
            Message 5 of 25 , Jan 13, 2008
              Thank you Ian for posting this information. I am among the interested
              parties who have not yet registered an interest with you, and will
              keep an eye on the forum to see when this becomes available.

              --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Robertson" <idr@...> wrote:

              > Greetings to all interested in Peterhead Cemetery Records (and there
              are dozens of you).

              > Since I first posted my message back in November I have heard from
              over 30 people. I have also been able to get in contact with the
              author (with whom I had lost contact temporarily). Initially it was
              agreed that I would make copies and sell from Canada. Then just after
              Christmas I received word that a new genealogy group was being set up
              in Peterhead. It will include a person knowledgeable in IT, and that
              they would like to make and distribute copies themselves. This is the
              wish of the author.

              > So for now I would ask everyone to be a bit patient, to wait for a
              note on this discussion group, and then for you to make your request
              known to them.

              > As I understand it, the Old Churchyard is a 'finished product', but
              Mary Robertson wants to do some more work on the Constitution St
              Cemetery - so I am not sure of its distribution status.

              > Sincerely,
              > Ian Robertson
              > 864 Pacific Dr
              > Delta, BC, Canada