Re: Cemetery Records at Peterhead

  • DeLories (De)
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 8, 2008
      I, like so many, would be interested in the CD's. Let me know how much and
      where I send the money.

      I, also, have Robertson's in out Peterhead line as well as many Peterhead
      ancestors and also from the surrounding areas.

      Thank you

      DeLories

    • Gweneth Myers
      Message 2 of 25 , Jan 8, 2008
        G'day Ian
        Seems like the CD is going to be a sell out before itis released. Congratulations! Would you please add me to your list as well.
        Thanks heaps,
        Gwen Myers.

        Message 3 of 25 , Jan 9, 2008
          Greetings to all interested in Peterhead Cemetery Records (and there are dozens of you).

          Since I first posted my message back in November I have heard from over 30 people. I have also been able to get in contact with the author (with whom I had lost contact temporarily). Initially it was agreed that I would make copies and sell from Canada. Then just after Christmas I received word that a new genealogy group was being set up in Peterhead. It will include a person knowledgeable in IT, and that they would like to make and distribute copies themselves. This is the wish of the author.

          So for now I would ask everyone to be a bit patient, to wait for a note on this discussion group, and then for you to make your request known to them.

          As I understand it, the Old Churchyard is a 'finished product', but Mary Robertson wants to do some more work on the Constitution St Cemetery - so I am not sure of its distribution status.

          Sincerely,
          Ian Robertson
          864 Pacific Dr
          Delta, BC, Canada
          V4M 2K3
          Tel: 604-943-3715
          fax:604-943-7391
          email: HYPERLINK "mailto:idr@..."idr@...
          web: HYPERLINK "http://www.robertsoninc.ca/"www.robertsoninc.ca

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.

        • kathytrevelyan
          Message 4 of 25 , Jan 13, 2008
            I'd like a CD too please!
            Kathy

            --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, Gweneth Myers <gwenethmyers@...>
            wrote:

            > G'day Ian
            > Seems like the CD is going to be a sell out before itis released.
            Congratulations! Would you please add me to your list as well.
            > Thanks heaps,
            > Gwen Myers.

          • kathytrevelyan
            Message 5 of 25 , Jan 13, 2008

              wrote:

              > G'day Ian
              > Seems like the CD is going to be a sell out before itis released.
              Congratulations! Would you please add me to your list as well.
              > Thanks heaps,
              > Gwen Myers.

            • traceclip
              Message 6 of 25 , Jan 13, 2008
                Thank you Ian for posting this information. I am among the interested
                parties who have not yet registered an interest with you, and will
                keep an eye on the forum to see when this becomes available.

                --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Robertson" <idr@...> wrote:

                > Greetings to all interested in Peterhead Cemetery Records (and there
                are dozens of you).

                > Since I first posted my message back in November I have heard from
                over 30 people. I have also been able to get in contact with the
                author (with whom I had lost contact temporarily). Initially it was
                agreed that I would make copies and sell from Canada. Then just after
                Christmas I received word that a new genealogy group was being set up
                in Peterhead. It will include a person knowledgeable in IT, and that
                they would like to make and distribute copies themselves. This is the
                wish of the author.

                > So for now I would ask everyone to be a bit patient, to wait for a
                note on this discussion group, and then for you to make your request
                known to them.

                > As I understand it, the Old Churchyard is a 'finished product', but
                Mary Robertson wants to do some more work on the Constitution St
                Cemetery - so I am not sure of its distribution status.

                > Sincerely,
                > Ian Robertson
                > 864 Pacific Dr
                > Delta, BC, Canada