John CORDINER and Mary Jane MURISON

  • nz.scot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      Hi everybody,

      I hope the Christmas and New Year went well for everyone..

      I am researching descendants of John CORDINER (son of James Cordiner
      and Jane Robertson) and Mary Jane MURISON (daughter of George Murison
      and Mary Jane Smith). John was born 1856 at Peterhead and died in
      1941 at Aberdeen. He married Mary Jane Murison (could also be known
      as Mary Jane SMITH) in 1886 at Aberdeen. Mary born 1860 at
      Rosehearty and died in 1912 at Aberdeen.

      They had at least six children...
      Christina B 1888 at Peterhead
      William A (Willie) 1889 at Peterhead
      Jane M (Jeannie) 1891 at Peterhead
      Jack 1894 at Peterhead
      Robertson 1896 at Cruden
      Hary M 1899 at Cruden

      I would like to here from anyone who may be researching this family.

      Cheers
      Ken