Re: [Peterhead] GGGGrandad Campbell

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2007
      This info is from ancestry.com
      The census is 1841.

      Merry Christmas,
      Catherine

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: FRANK NEEDHAM
      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2007 1:33 AM
      Subject: Re: [Peterhead] GGGGrandad Campbell

      Hi Catharine,Thankyou for replying,I don't think it's our lot,how and where did you find the info? Do you know what year it was? It's an idea for me, to look up John Campbell with spouse surnames starting with Mac or Mc. Once again thanks for trying. Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year. Marilyn.

      Cci <cci@...> wrote: Hi Marilyn,

      The only thing I could find was this.

      Oakshaw Street, Pailsey, Renfrewshire

      John Campbell, head mar, 40, Minister, born Outside Census Area
      Jane Campbell, wife, mar, 35, brn Renfrew
      Flora Buchanan, female servant, 21, born Outside Census Area
      Jane McDougall, female servant, 21, born, O. C. A.

      Could this be John's parents.
      Jane is often called Jessie and McDonald is similar to McDougall.
      What do you think.

      Catherine