RE: [Peterhead] Cemetery Records Peterhead

  • colin collie
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2007
      Hi Margaret
      Sorry plenty of Margarets but none near your date
      Sorry
      Colin

      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.comFrom: akoonah@...: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 07:07:42 +0900Subject: Re: [Peterhead] Cemetery Records Peterhead

      Hi Colin,Do you have any connection to Margaret COLLIE (baptised 31 July 1802), daughter of William COLLIE and Ann EDWARDS. Margaret married James HECTOR in 1829.CheersMargaret----- Original Message ----- From: Colin Collie To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 12:09 AMSubject: [Peterhead] Cemetery Records PeterheadHi IanI am very interested in the records for both cemeteries i Peterhead as I have folk in both. The main families are Collie's and Buchan's but I am also working on some of the extended families.All the bestColin[Non-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

    • Margaret Hector
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 23, 2007
        Hi Colin,
        Many thanks. Will keep searchin!
        Merry Christmas.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 24, 2007
          Hi Margaret
          Have you tried the Mormon site they are quite good, I got a lot of help there.
          Merry Christmas & A Happy New YearColin

          To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.comFrom: akoonah@...: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 10:12:56 +0900Subject: Re: [Peterhead] Cemetery Records Peterhead

          Hi Colin,Many thanks. Will keep searchin!Merry Christmas.Margaret----- Original Message ----- From: colin collie To: peterhead@yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 12:39 AMSubject: RE: [Peterhead] Cemetery Records PeterheadHi MargaretSorry plenty of Margarets but none near your dateSorry ColinTo: Peterhead@yahoogroups.comFrom: akoonah@...: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 07:07:42 +0900Subject: Re: [Peterhead] Cemetery Records PeterheadHi Colin,Do you have any connection to Margaret COLLIE (baptised 31 July 1802), daughter of William COLLIE and Ann EDWARDS. Margaret married James HECTOR in 1829.CheersMargaret----- Original Message ----- From: Colin Collie To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 12:09 AMSubject: [Peterhead] Cemetery Records PeterheadHi IanI am very interested in the records for both cemeteries i Peterhead as I have folk in both. The main families are Collie's and Buchan's but I am also working on some of the extended families.All the bestColin[Non-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text portions of this message have been removed]