Re: TORRY/GARDEN

  • Val Lowrie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 4:15 AM
      Hi Wade

      Have been offline for quite a while with computer problems the dreadful
      details of which I shall not go in to, so my sincere apologies for non
      reply.
      This message refers to yours dated 5 April, Digest 138 Mess. 5: is the
      census report for Patrick TOREY for the 1851census?
      Thank you
      Regards

      Val Lowrie

      Message 2 of 2 , May 19 10:58 PM
        Hi Val,

        Val Lowrie wrote:

        > Have been offline for quite a while with computer problems the dreadful
        > details of which I shall not go in to, so my sincere apologies for non
        > reply.

        I've also had computer problems, so couldn't reply to e-mails.

        > This message refers to yours dated 5 April, Digest 138 Mess. 5: is the
        > census report for Patrick TOREY for the 1851census?

        Yes it is from the 1851 census for Peterhead.