Re: [SPAM] [Peterhead] Slesser Family

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2007
      Hi Jill,
      If you ever need to see anything on the 1841 and 1851 census for Peterhead there is the FreeCen site.

      1841
      Errol Street, Northside, Peterhead
      George Slessor, head, mar, 30, Shoemaker journeyman, brn Aberdeenshire
      Elisabeth Slessor, wife, mar, 25, brn Aberdeenshire

      1851
      Errol Street, Peterhead
      George Slessor, head, mar, 44, Shoemaker, brn Peterhead
      Elisabeth Slessor, wife, mar, 38, brn Fraserburgh

      1861
      Elisabeth Slesser, head, 45, Boarding house keeper, brn Fraserburgh
      Alexander Buchan, boarder, 28, Turner journeyman, brn Fraserburgh

      Did'nt see Elisabeth/Elizabeth on the 1871.

      If you need any more help please don't hesitate to ask.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine