Cemetery Records

  • margie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      My understanding is that Aberdeen Family History Society say they
      cannot undertake to distribute them until they have been checked. It
      is a great pity they are taking so long to do so as they would be an
      excellent source for those of you who are unable to travel to Peterhead.

      I have seen the material on the discs and they are as comprehensive as
      you can get. I will see if I can contact Mary and find out the latest
      situation,

      Margie