Mathew/Scroggie connection

  • chickcorbybred
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      At last found the Scroggie connection to the Mathew family. Gt
      grandfather used his sister in law's {Margaret Robertson} married name
      Scroggie as a middle name. Hence my grandfather being called John
      Scroggie Mathew, as he did the same with my gt uncle James Cow Mathew
      after his sister Margaret's married name. I would like to thank Heather
      Downer {Ancestry} for her help and everyone in this group for their
      help input as well.
      Cheers Chick Mathew