Sim Family.

  • valerie cammell
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
      Hi, Seeking information re living relatives of my family. my gtgt grandfather James Sim 1832/1880 married Joan mcKenzie (died 1872( remarried to Elizabeth lawson Nov 1873)
      John Sim my grandfather 1862/1939 married Isabella Whyte John was A stonemason and horticulturist.
      other children of James and Joan.
      Margaret m Arthur Morgan, Elizabeth Ross, Georgina Robb married James Smith. James, George Robb, Helen Mitchell, Joan, and Alexander.
      I understand at the time of John and Isabella's deaths they were living in Constitution St.
      I am hoping to find some living relations to corrospond with.
      Also if anyone knows the whereabouts of my late cousin Jack Geddes family, Peter, Harry (married) or Hazel whom I used to write to when much younger and have lost her address would love to here from her.

      Valerie.
    • Margaret Hector
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2007
        Hi, Valerie and All,
        Do you have any information about the forebears of James SMITH?
        Cheers
        Margaret