RE Fishing Boats

  • linzmorganannabell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2007
      Hi got in touch with a great man through the museum. He has got
      pictures of the Silver Hope and my great grandfather's previous boat,
      the Hope. He has just published a book about local boats and also
      features a story on the Olive Branch which my great great grandfather
      and his sons were on when they were lost at sea. I'm so lucky to have
      been given both pictures and have bought a copy of his popular book. I
      couldn't of wished for more. If anyone knows any of the crew from
      these boats or has any more info please get in touch.