Re: lost a family after getting 2 mixed up

  • gyphania
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2007
      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Colin Murray" <scuba1@...> wrote:
      >yes colin there is a conundrum there are 2 william anderson and
      susan thom marriages one had son james 1855 who m jane dunn susan
      was born in old meldrum the one im looking for m wm anderson in
      peterhead so i assume she too was born in peterhead
      mix up with 2 families i do know william anderson and susan had son
      wm b 1855 d 1856 and i assume s patrick jamieson as he was too born
      phead then there is other issue born in fyvie not sure if there from
      this family or the other marriage a d isabella d mary d elizabeth
      wish i could unravel any one care to try
      > Hi Gwen,
      >
      > A bit of a conundrum William Anderson b. c1855
      >
      > He shows up in the 1861 census as being 6 years old and born in
      Old