Re: [Peterhead] Re: MARTINS

  • rlyon@beeb.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2007
      Thanks Alex,

      This, as far as I can see, is not a family related to my own,
      but it is geographically close so there may be a more distant
      relationship from the 1700's. I have my 2G grandfather born c
      1826, but nothing on my 3G grandfather except the name James
      Lyon. His wife Barbara Legg(e) remarries in 1828 to George
      Finnie,in Pitsligo, and on her death cert. of the 1870's it
      says previously widow of James Lyon, but other than that
      information have not been able to pin James down.

      Richard