George Ferguson, died 1800 aged 82 and family ...

  • Henderson, Roy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      Here is another test page from my project which may interest anyone
      researching FERGUSON between 1700-1800.

      http://www.peterhead.info/fhr/kirkyard/pmi_f001.html

      A warning, the high resolution image linked from the page is about 6MB
      and will take around a minute to open even on a broadband connection. I
      am still testing various resolutions to determine the best balance
      between file size and download time against making the image as readable
      as possible - since one of my objectives is to try and "bring the stone"
      to the screen ...

      Regards,

      Roy

      CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION