Re: [Peterhead] family of William Yule, b. 1846

  • Kenmalley4@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2007
      Hi Maggie I have information on the couple you mentioned John b.25 Jun 1842
      Peterhead wed Jane Cowie ( not Cowe ) b.1843 Longside d.16 Aug 1893 Longside
      ( Green of Rora )on 6 Jul 1867 Longside.Not a direct line of ours
      Contact me of list so as can send reports on their 6 children
      regards Kenny
      _kenmalley4@..._ (mailto:kenmalley4@...)