family of William Yule, b. 1846

  • magyule777
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2007
      I've gotten some help with this but I know there are Yules out there
      that know more.
      My g- grandfather William Yule had a brother, John borm 1843, who
      stayed in Scotland. His wife was Jane Cowe and their children were...
      John b.1868
      William b.1868
      Duncan b. 1873
      Jane b. 1875
      George b.1878
      Eliza b.1880
      Anything about who they married or what they did for work would be of
      interest.
      I did get information about Duncan already.
      Thanks,
      Maggi
    • Kenmalley4@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2007
        Hi Maggie I have information on the couple you mentioned John b.25 Jun 1842
        Peterhead wed Jane Cowie ( not Cowe ) b.1843 Longside d.16 Aug 1893 Longside
        ( Green of Rora )on 6 Jul 1867 Longside.Not a direct line of ours
        Contact me of list so as can send reports on their 6 children
        regards Kenny
        _kenmalley4@..._ (mailto:kenmalley4@...)