CHALMERS-CREIGHTON-PATON

  • McWheels1@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 12:05 PM
      I'm new to this message board and genealogy research. My g-g-grandparents
      James (b. abt. 1823 in Longside) and Elizabeth (b. abt. 1826 in New Deer and
      died in 1884 in Cowsrieve) (CREIGHTON) CHALMERS had a farm in Cowsrieve,
      Peterhead Parish. 8 children: Elizabeth (b. 1850), unmarried, James (b.
      1851), Susan (b. 1853) and married John DUGUID, William C. (b. abt. 1857) and
      married Elizabeth WILSON, Hugh (b. abt. 1865), George (b. abt. 1868) and two
      other sons and one daughter. I've made connections with Susan's descendants
      in Alberta, Canada and I'm the g-granddaughter of William C. So I'm looking
      for information on the other siblings, and James and Elizabeth's heritage.
      There's also an Annie PATON who's William's niece, and the 1881 Census shows
      only one PATON family in Peterhead. Any guidance or information will be
      appreciated!