Robert Souter and Barbara Peterkin, Peterhead 1770-1800's

  • marthaannwilliams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2007
      Hello:

      I am researching the Souter family. The information I have is that
      Robert Souter married Barbara Peterkin in Peterhead. Their children
      were Robert b. Sept 18, 1791 in Peterhead, Jean b. Nov. 29, 1792 in
      Peterhead, James b. Nov 23, 1794 in Lossiemouth, Isabel b. Sept 26,
      1796 in Lossiemouth, John b. Mar 3, 1798 in Lossiemouth and Alexander
      b. April 20, 1800 in Lossiemouth. I do not have sources for this
      information. I would like to find out if there is any information on
      Robert and Barbara and their children born in Peterhead. Thank you.

      Martha
      Boise, Idaho