RE: [Peterhead] Martins of Peterhead

  • Norma Manson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2007
      Hi Roy,
      Thank you Roy. Stan Martin is another lead I can follow up. He could be another decendant especially being an episcopalian like the 19th century family.
      Norma Manson

      "Henderson, Roy" <roy.henderson@...> wrote:
      Hi Norma,

      I seem to remember there was a Stan Martin who was headmaster of
      Peterhead Episcopal School in Hanover Street back in the 1960s. I am
      sure he had daughters.

      Don't know if he would be a descendent of your 19th C Martins ...

      Roy