Re: [SPAM] [Peterhead] Lawrence descendent newbie

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2007
      Hi Jenny,
      This is all the Lawrence entires from the Aberdeenshire Parish and Probate records for Peterhead.
      I don't know if they are all related to each other.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine

      Charles Lawrence, Stone Dyker in Petehread a dau Jean
      born 27th Feb 1839 bap 24th March 1839
      beofre Arthur Goss and David Cruickshank

      13th June 1830 John Lawrence, Seaman in Peterhead
      a son Alexande Hutchison
      witnesses John Lawrence and John Watt

      11th July 1822 James Lawrence, Mason in Peterhead
      a son Charles Meston
      witnesses William Holt and Thomas Cassy

      John Lawrence, Carter in Peterhead a son David
      born 16th Dec 1843 bap 31st Dec 1843
      before John Grant and Keith Turner

      10th Jult 1800 John Lawrence, Sailor in Peterhead
      a son John
      witnesses Alexander Banks and John Hutchison

      John Lawrence, Flesher in Peterhead a dau Margery
      bap 0th June 1833
      before John Gray and William Deans

      15th May 1828 Charles Lawrence, Grocer in Peterhead
      a son George
      witnesses Maxwell G Forbes and William Bisset

      26th Dec 1815 John Lawrence, Sailor in Peterhead
      a son William
      witnesses William Duthy and John Lawrence

      29th Jan 1796 James Volume, Surgeon, Godfather
      and Margaret Lawrence, Midwife present

      22nd Oct 1821 David Lawrence, Miller at Invernetty
      a son George (illigitimate)
      witnesses James Bruce and John Watt

      20th Nov 1817 James Lawrence, Sailor in Peterhead
      a dau Isabella
      witnesses George Clockie and Andrew Will

      Charles Lawrence, Merchant in Peterhead
      and Christian Scott his wife a son Thomas
      born 7th March 1847 bap 7th April 1847
      before Robert Morrison and Thomas Lawrence

      Thomas Lawrence, Sip carpenter in Peterhead
      a son John bap 22nd May 1838
      before Andrew Todd and John Bruce

      John Lawrence, Farmer at Glendaveny a dau Margaret
      born 30th Aug 1842 bap 21st Sept 1842
      before John Kidd and James Oldman

      James Lawrence, Cooper in Peterhead
      and Margaret Lawrence his wife a dau Margaret
      born 14th Feb 1845 bap 2nd March 1845
      before Alexander Whyte and James Lawrence

      John Lawrence, Carter in Peterhead a son
      William Angus bap 21 June 1835
      before John Gray and Arthur Murison

      27th Oct 1832 John Lawrence, Seaman in Peterhead
      a dau Ellen
      witnesses William Duthie and John Lawrence

      John Lawrence, Carter in Peterhead
      and Elizabeth his wife a dau Christian
      born 5th April 1846 bap 27th April 1845
      before William Leith and John Gray

      23rd Nov 1828, Carpenter in Peterhead
      a son William Lawrence
      witnesses Charles Lawrence and Thomas Dicky

      8th Oct 1826 Jacob Lawrence, Sailor in Peterhead
      a son David
      witnesses David Hutchison and Robert Stephen

      John Lawrence, Carter in Peterhead a dau
      Elspet Cumming born 12th July 1839 bap 4th Aug 1839
      before Andrew Cumming and John Gray

      James Lawrence, Seaman in Peterhead
      a dau Elspet Craig born 25th Aug 1841 bap 29th Aug 1841
      before Andrew Will and William Clockie

      Thomas Lawrence, Ship carpenter in Peterhead a dau
      Christian bap 16th Nov 1834
      before Andrew Kidd and Thomas Davidson

      John Lawrence, Carter in Peterhead a son George Wilson
      bap 28th May 1837
      before John Gray and Arthur Murison

      21st Dec 1829 John Lawrence, Flesher in Peterhead
      a dau Margaret
      witnesses John Gray and John McDonald

      John Lawrence, Seaman in Peterhead and Helen Henderson
      his wife a dau Sarah born 6th Oct 1847 bap 3rd Nov 1847
      before John Johnston and Alexander Thomson

      4th Sep 1831 Thomas Lawrence, Ship carpenter in Peterhead
      a son Thomas
      witnesses Thomas Davidson and Anderew Kidd

      23rd Nov 1826 James Lawrence, Sailor in Peterhead
      a son William Craig
      witnesses George Clocky and George Henderson

      John Lawrence, Carter in Peterhead a dau
      Ann Forbes born 22nd Nov 1841 bap 19th Dec 1841
      witnesses Alexander Forbes and Alexander Lawrence

      26th June 1828 Thomas Lawrence, Carpenter in Peterhead
      a dau Margaret Cruickshank
      witnesses Andrew Kidd and Thomas Smith

      23rd Aug 1829 James Lawrence, Sailor in Peterhead
      a dau Margaret
      witnesses George Clocky and James Stuart

      Thomas Lawrence, Merchant in Peterhead
      a son James born 24th Dev 1843 bap 24th Jan 1844
      before William Lawrence and James Mitchell jnr

      Charles Lawrence, Labourer in Peterhead a son
      William born 4th April 1842 bap 23rd May 1842
      before Arthur Ross and John Yule

      19th May 1821 James Lawrence, Sailor in Peterhead
      a son James
      witnesses John Barnet and George Clocky

      John Lawrence, Carpenter in Peterhead
      and Elspet Hall his wife a dau Isabella
      born 5th June 1852 bap 2nd Sept 1852
      beofre William Wallace and William Milne

      23rd Aug 1822 James Lawrence a son Andrew
      witnesses George Clocky and George Thom

      John Lawrence, Seaman in Peterhead a dau
      Jean Skelton Duthie bap 14th Jan 1835
      before William Duthie and John Marshall

      8th May 1808 Alexander Lawrence, Tanner in Peterhead
      a son James Alexander
      witnesses Gilbert Alexadner and James Ewen

      14th Dec 1823 Thomas Lawrence, Carpenter in Peterhead
      a dau Elizabeth
      witnesses Thomas Davidson and Andrew Milne

      Charles Lawrence, Merchant in Peterhead
      and Christian Scott his wife a son Robert
      born 15h Sept 1845 bap 7th Oct 1845
      before Robert Murison and William Henderson

      15th May 1825 Charles Lawrence, Grocer in Peterhead
      a son George
      witnesses Maxwell G Forbes and William Bisset

      21st Sept 1831 John Lawrence, Flesher in Peterhead
      a son John Craig\
      wtinesses John Gray and Charles Thomson

      7th July 1825 Charles Lawrence, Grocer in Peterhead
      a dau Elizabeth
      witnesses Thomas Lawrence and Adam Gray

      26th Nov 1805 John Lawrence a dau Sarah
      witnesses Robert Main and George Mutch

      4th Sept 1822 William Lawrence, Sailor in Peterhead
      a dau Ann
      witnesses Alexander Skene and Alexander Lawrence

      Thomas Lawrence, Merchant in Peterhead
      a son Robert Bisset
      born 12th Aug 1841 bap 24th Aug 1841
      before Charles and James Lawrence

      Year 1825
      Thomas Lawrence
      address Broad Street, Peterhead
      Clothier, haberdashier

      Year 1825
      Peter Lawrence
      address Broad Street, Peterhead
      Meal dealer

      Year 1827
      address Peterhead
      Merchant

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2007
        Many thanks, Catherine,-will print out your reply. I guess they will
        be related, so will file for future reference and research.
        Jenny

        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Cci" <cci@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > a dau Elizabeth
        > witnesses Thomas Davidson and Andrew Milne
        >
        > Charles Lawrence, Merchant in Peterhead
        > and Christian Scott his wife a son Robert
        > born 15h Sept 1845 bap 7th Oct 1845
        > before Robert Murison and William Henderson
        >
        > 15th May 1825 Charles Lawrence, Grocer in Peterhead
        > a son George
        > witnesses Maxwell G Forbes and William Bisset
        >
        > 21st Sept 1831 John Lawrence, Flesher in Peterhead
        > a son John Craig\
        > wtinesses John Gray and Charles Thomson
        >
        > 7th July 1825 Charles Lawrence, Grocer in Peterhead
        > a dau Elizabeth
        > witnesses Thomas Lawrence and Adam Gray
        >
        > 26th Nov 1805 John Lawrence a dau Sarah
        > witnesses Robert Main and George Mutch
        >
        > 4th Sept 1822 William Lawrence, Sailor in Peterhead
        > a dau Ann
        > witnesses Alexander Skene and Alexander Lawrence

        9/10/2007 5:43 PM