Re: [Peterhead] John Fife Campbell.

  • FRANK NEEDHAM
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2007
      Hi Catherine, Thankyou very,very much for the info. I didn't have it. Cheers, Marilyn

      Cci <cci@...> wrote: Hi Marilyn,
      You might already have this,

      1901 parish Inverkeithing, Fife
      address The Huts
      John Campbell, head, mar, 51, occ Rigger, brn Nairn Nairn
      Isabella Campbell, wife, mar, 54, brn Kinmundy Aberdeenshire
      John Campbell, son, 15, Rope Runner, brn Peterhead
      Mary Campbell, dau, 15, brn Peterhead
      Churssie? Campbell, dau, 12, brn Petehread
      Annie Campbell, dau, 10, brn Leith Midlothian

      Catherine