Re: HAY family

  • ljthom2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2007
      Hi Debbie,

      I was doing a search in this group looking for William Hay & Catherine
      Fraser and came across the following
      ------------

      > My husband is descended from John HAY and Jane WATT who were married
      > October 13, 1832 at Cruden, Scotland. John HAY was the son of John
      HAY and

      > 9. William HAY M.8Jan1873 Catherine FRASER
      > B. 15Aug1849 B.1849
      > D. 21Mar1927 D.23Feb1944
      > (Came to Western Australia with their children circa 1888.)

      I am looking into this tree for a friend Peter Hay and this is his
      line. Perhaps you can help me. He has just started his family tree so
      pretty much everything is new to him.

      Thanks
      Lyn