Re: Re Alexander Matthew Margaret Robertson Thomas Matthew

  • chickcorbybred
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2007
      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "cordinerbilly"
      <billy.cordiner@...> wrote:

      > Have information on above people from Old Kirkyard Peterhead
      > Regards
      > Billy

      Hi Billy, I bellieve Alexander died 29/5/1863 and Margaret died
      30/1/1864 both at 11 Seagate Peterhead. Thomas a shipbuilder widower
      of Elspet Smith died 16/10/1891. Thomas registered his mothers
      death, while my gt grandfather {Robertson Mathew} registered
      Alexander's death. The surname is spelt with 1 and 2 T's, there was
      a sister Maragret Mathew born approx 1830 I am trying to find any
      other siblings but found nothing in Scotlands People. Did the family
      not register anything? Although Margaret Robertson appears to have
      come from St Fergus. This is really getting to me I've been trying
      for three years and still don't know where and when my gt
      grandfather was born, even tried the LDS with no success.
      Sorry for going on I'll just have to keep trying,and if you
      could let me have what information you have I would be grateful.
      Thanks Chick Mathew